apicswa - the not-for-profit society that provides training and education for Supply Chain Professionals
Our goal is to continue to set the standard as the recognise Australian leader and premier provider of resource management and purchasing education and information for individuals and organisations.
We are a non-profit organisation that facilitates the exchange and advancement of practical knowledge, ideas and techniques in the field of production, inventory management, warehousing, logistics, lean, just in time and purchasing by training, education and interaction.
apics will keep you abreast of trends in the resource and supply management fields, provide insight into challenges, network with your peers and focus your areas of expertise.
Membership of the Society provides:
* Education, including formal qualifications
* Department of Education, Science and Training (DEST) registered qualifications
* Networking with your peers
* Public meetings, with renown speakers
* Site visits, to broaden perspective
* Publication, continuing the flow of information