Career Keys is a non profit community organisation providing support to youth, adults, employers and schools across South East Queensland.
We do this through our primary services of Careers, Employment and Training and commitment to create opportunities, respond to social needs and fostering partnerships to build a stronger community.
Current accredited training programs that we offer are:
- Certificate III in Education Support (Venues inc Marsden, Beenleigh, Nerang, Stafford, Salisbury, North Lakes and Burbank).
- Certificate III in Education Support (Correspondence/RPL)
- Certificate IV in Coaching for Life and Business
- Certificate IV in Career Development
- Double Certificate IV in Coaching for Life and Business & Career Development
- Certificate III & IV in Youth Work
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
At Career Keys we also offer a range of short professional development courses aimed at the education sector, community services industry and small to medium business, plus our Skilling Queenslander's for Work funded programs.