Customer service is pretty poor, no friendly hello's or smiles here. I've never seen anyone crack a smile. Chips are always way too salty. Other food is ok for a quick takeaway. I would go more often if they were friendlier.
I have been going here all my life.
there chickens taste great!
there chips can sometimes be a little on the slaty side, but you can ask for no salt or less salt.
they have a wide range of salads.
there seafood I will admit is not the greatest, but if you are at a chicken shop for seafood then you get what you get.
there burgers are delicious.
i think all food is reasonably priced, value for money.
they are very friendly, always smiling.
they always say "hi how are you."
they are always busy doing something when there are a lot of people around.
they always give me correct change and charge me the correct price.
I have never had an issue with an order.
I think there customer service is great always greeted with a smile.
I think this is a great place to get your take away and they are very friendly to young children, as I have seen numerous amounts of times young children ordering food and they are all smiles and are never impatient. and they always inform me of when I should be able to collect my order.
I really like the food here, it's usually good value for money, and reasonable quality, BUT the service is extremely unfriendly.
I have been coming here for four years, and if the service was better I'd come here more often and be a happier customer. They really do take their customers for granted, I rarely walk out happier than I've walked in.
Most times when I go to the shop the staff there:
- stand around talking to each other rather than greeting the customer
- do not greet the customer with a friendly hello or smile, rather when they stand around they look like they're greeting you to a funeral
- rudely ask "what do you want?"
- do not say please when they ask for the payment e.g. "$5.50 please" - they just say "$5.50"
- they finish off by saying "is that it?" rather then asking politely "can I get anything else for you today?"
- they don't tell you how long it will take for them to prepare your food
- when it's ready they yell out your number and give you the food without saying a word.
Don't know how many other people feel the same with the Crown Charcoal Chicken at Wattle Grove, but I know if it's customer service you want, steer clear of this place. I really hope they read this and lift their game, but I won't be counting on it... Customer service wouldn't cost them a cent extra.
Nowadays I go over to the Crown Charcoal Chicken in Moorebank when I can. It's a bit further out, but they're usually a lot friendlier.