Curzon Hall - be careful - bargain well.
1. You have to play the game if you book with them as they try to flog Friday weddings off at Saturday prices - saying they have nothing left.
2. With my wedding, I found they made my life much more stressful than it had to be. They got my guests' dietary requirements wrong repeatedly, after I sent them a list with all the numbers. Even after I individually corrected each mistake, the wedding coordinator could not be bothered to read my corrections and issued an incorrect list again. You can imagine how stressful that is a few days before the wedding!
3. We had a very expensive wedding cake, and asked our florist to prepare an expensive and elaborate flower centrepiece for the top of the cake. Florist left it with Curzon Hall to put on our cake when it arrived- a huge floral piece left with the staff at reception, and forgot to put it on the cake. No apologies - nothing. They just couldn't be bothered to notice the massive flower arrangement right on the desk. We only found out what happened after we came back from the honeymoon.
4. The same wedding coordinator tried to stop me from accessing my own garden ceremony area prior to my garden ceremony for photos, claiming another bride had 'full access' to the entire grounds before her wedding in a different garden. Luckily a floor manager said that was rubbish and let us take our photos.
5. They rudely followed my mother around to get payment on the day itself. I was appalled. Because I had complained I suspect they wanted to make sure they got full payment. Just be aware.