Complete Speech Pathology is a friendly team of five Speech Pathologists and two fabulous administrative staff. Each therapist has specialist expertise and specific skills.
Complete Speech Pathology provides
services in a range of settings
* Clinics in two locations - Frankston and Cheltenham
* Visits to external locations all over Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula - Preschools - Primary and secondary schools - Private homes - Nursing homes - Hospitals
* Inservice education to health professionals
* Contract and locum services for long and short term positions can be provided.
* Medical legal reports
Complete Speech Pathology is registered to provide services for
* Work Cover
* Transport Accident Comission (TAC)
* Slow To Recover
* The Department of Veterans Affairs
* Enhanced Primary Care (EPC)
* Fahcsia approved Early intervention assistance funding package
* Helping Children with Autism package
* Early intervention * Developmental delay * Feeding and swallowing problems * Autism Spectrum Disorder * Social skills groups * Language disorders * Central Auditory Processing Disorder * Stuttering * Voice problems * Reading problems
* Stroke * Acquired Brain Injury * Swallowing problems * Stuttering * Voice Problems
* Developmental delay * Language disorders * Autism Spectrum Disorder * Stuttering * Voice problems * Central Auditory Processing Disorder * Reading problems
Areas Serviced include: Cheltenham, Highett, Morrabbin, Patterson, Brighton, Brighton, Hampton, Sandringham, Black Rock, Beaumaris, Mentone, Parkdale, Mordialloc, Aspendale, Edithvale, Chelsea Bonbeach, Dingley, Springvale, Keysborough, Bentleigh, Mckinnon, Ormond, Patterson Lakes, carrum, Seaford, Frankston, Langwarrin, Mount Eliza, Mornington, Tyabb, Hastings, Sommervile, Cranbourne as well as the whole Mornington Peninsula and home visits by request all over Melbourne Metro area.