Counselling , Psychotherapy and Life Coach
Isabelle provides a safe, supportive and non-judgemental environment to assist you explore the things that are bothering you, help you recognise and change the patterns in your life that are causing problems and review your options as you decide what is best for you.
Isabelle is also a life coach and has particular expertise in career transition because of her background in the human resources sector as well as starting and managing her own successful businesses.
In therapy with me, you will receive my undivided attention as we work together to identify your feelings. It might be guilt, anger, fear, sadness, shame, depression and anxiety that arises from what has happened to you. You will discover that the underlying causes of these feelings can undermine all your relationships and have a negative impact on your mental health.
In all instances, integrity, creativity and empathy guide my work. I have the capacity to help you identify your strengths and embark on a new path towards achieving your goals and fulfilling your dreams.
Together, we'll work to change the way you perceive your situation and abandon strategies that no longer work. Some of the benefits of therapy include:
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your personal goals and values
- Resolving the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Finding new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Communicating effectively - learn how to listen to others, and have others listen to you
- Breaking unhealthy patterns of behaviour and developing new ones.
- Discovering new ways to solve your problems.
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting your self-confidence