Our wedding reception was everything we could have imagined and more. These guys are amazing.
I am a leader and a control freak I could not even relax at my own hens! But a week before the wedding I asked the MC Paul, what makes the best wedding receptions? He said, 'you relax and let us do our job'. That is exactly what we did! It was the best night of our lives,
From day one, they helped with choosing the theme, the colours and the cake. They laid out the bonboniere for us, even when we made it complicated and added ballet slippers with sizes!
On the night, from how we were to walk in, to asking as consistently if everything was ok, to handing the bouquet to the bride when it was time to throw it, to suiting up the groom and handing us our things just before we left, we did not have to think of a thing!
Some of our highlights of the night were:
- The MC's amazing singing! He broke out in song our guests loved it!
- the MC getting everyone to do the wave!
- The MC!! (Paul)
- They awarded our flower girl a certificate! She was absolutely perfect and we were so grateful that they recognised that! Something she will remember forever!
- The MC passing a box of tissues when tears started with the speeches!
- They added so many extra touches, flowers on the bridal table and right throughout the house!
- At the last minute I asked The MC for wedding cake and Victoria the owner was waiting outside with slices just before we got in the car!
We just cannot fault Lauriston House. We are on our honeymoon and are still talking about all the amazing things they did. They just KNEW what to do.
They are professionals. Ladies, if you are a control freak like me, do yourself a favour and go speak to them. As soon as you walk in you will see the beautiful piano, and the fireplaces, the crystal chandlers hanging from the ceiling, and perfection in every way!
PS: don't leave without trying their homemade ice cream sundae! Our guests are still talking about that, it was so great it made it on Facebooks comments!