Chiropractic Care for People and Pets.
Holistic health care for people and pets.
Nat & Darcy is an exclusive boutique based in Wooloowin for pets featuring luxury doggie couture from across the globe and for any budget. We also provide chiropractic services for people and pets.
What could I see a Chiropractor for?
Most musculoskeletal problems such as:
- lower back pain
- neck pain
- shoulder and hip complaints
- sporting injuries arthritis
- repetitive strain injuries
- Bachelor Engineering (Biomechanical)
Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Master of Chiropractic
Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Osteopathic Approach to Small Animal Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy, Full Spectrum Canine Therapy, Oregon, USA
- Canine Advanced Class, Full Spectrum Canine Therapy, Oregon
- Mulligan Concept: Canine Applications (Physiotherapy continuing education) Instructors: Brian Mulligan FNZSP (Hon), Diploma M.T. and Debbie Gross Saunders DPT MSPT OCS CCRP
- SOT Seminars 2006
Nat Joyner specialises in canine manual therapy and has treated dogs and cats with disc problems, arthritis and hip problems. She was born and raised in Brisbane, eats way too much chocolate, has an impressive passport and loves animals
Darcy has been having fun with Nat since he was 8 weeks old. He was told that his mum and dad were Maltese cross Shih Tzu but he's pretty sure his mum had an affair with a poodle.
So if you are after some chiropractic treatment or just looking for a place to play with other dogs, give us a call on (07) 3162 6518. We do home visits too.