Maximise your Property Investment
If you are not using a registered Quantity Surveying firm you are not
maximising your property investment!
See how you can improve your cash flow with a Tax Depreciation Schedule from Northwind.
You can benefit from a Northwind Tax Depreciation report when investing in:
- A New Building: Construction of a new building or purchase a new building
- An Existing Building: Purchasing an existing building
- Renovated an existing Building: The renovation work can be carried out by yourself or by a previous owner
ATO - Australian Tax Office (Tax Agent Number 99285009)
AIQS - Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
AIB - Australian Institute of Building
Registered Building Practitioner
Personal Service that will save your precious time
- Fast results - our turnaround time is usually 5 working days from the date of inspection.
- Unlike some others we do not stop there. We liaison with your real estate agents and accountant, and any other advisors involved in your property investment. It's all part of our service! No more to pay!
Comprehensive reporting and expert advice gives you the freedom to make informed decisions.
- All Work Conducted by Highly Qualified Quantity Surveyors who have the relevant knowledge and experience in the field of Tax Depreciation.
- Full Compliance with ATO Rulings and AIQS Guidelines
- Two depreciation calculation options
- Costing of capital works including structural improvements, Fixtures and Fittings, and Common Area
- 40 years schedule
Tax Savings you wouldn't have thought possible
We successfully maximise hundreds of property investments every year and improve their cash flow over the lifetime of their properties. Prepare to be surprised by our best value for money service and fully tax deductable fee.
If the tax deduction of the first full year is not double our fee, we will completely refund your mone