Reviews of Pickles Auctions - Sunshine
Avoid this place. Sold me a registered vehicle advertised with a roadworthy then failed to give me one saying car sold as. is!! They offered to do a RWC for over 3 x the amount of what the local mechanic ended up charging. Horrible service throughout all aspects of the process. Never again.
very Poor customer service.
Will cost $2,000.00 to get road worthy
Don't rely on their condition report.
When I rang them I was told to contact fair trade victoria as they don't do any checks on the car. Please don't go there not worth the trouble after words. I am regretting now.
I bought a car with them couple of months ago. I will never be doing any business with them and would suggest anyone planning to keep off...As pointed out by bush1e earlier, staff are very rude (sale, finance, customer service and casier staff). There's lot of hidden costs involved and the information provided is all false specially by the finance dept. Listed below are some of the things I thought to point out.
1. I was told that there is no exit fees for the loan after 12 months. but found out that there is always a exit fee.
2. They charge you $800.00 extra for loan processing which they will tell you that they need to pay to the bank.
3. They overcharged me $30.00 and then told me that cannot pay cash or return on the spot and I will be receiving a cheque as if it was my fault with wrong invoicing. never received any.
3. Once you pay the money and sign the contract, you are given a slip and asked to stand outside near a gate. no information/assistance for atleast 3-4 hrs--- all they are doing during this time is fixing the number plates...
4. They made me stand outside for 4hrs just to fix the number plates and at the end the screws came off the front plate while driving.
I bought an '08 toyota aurion from pickels auctions, sunshine (Melbourne) in Jan 2010. They give no guarrentees about the car, mechanics, or anything, and you are expected to look at the car and check it over yourself, without a test drive. I found the cashier staff to be rude and patronising, and the sales staff disinterested. However, i wasn't there for the service, I was there to get a cheap quality car, and the car itself I couldnt be happier with. Pickles only holds deposit for 2 days, so make sure you got some way to start finance rolling before you buy. Other than numerous hidden charges common to the car industry, the payment was fairly straightfoward, and I was able to pick my car up in a couple of days. Other than poor attitude of the staff I'm glad I went to pickles.