I bought a car with them couple of months ago. I will never be doing any business with them and would suggest anyone planning to keep off...As pointed out by bush1e earlier, staff are very rude (sale, finance, customer service and casier staff). There's lot of hidden costs involved and the information provided is all false specially by the finance dept. Listed below are some of the things I thought to point out.
1. I was told that there is no exit fees for the loan after 12 months. but found out that there is always a exit fee.
2. They charge you $800.00 extra for loan processing which they will tell you that they need to pay to the bank.
3. They overcharged me $30.00 and then told me that cannot pay cash or return on the spot and I will be receiving a cheque as if it was my fault with wrong invoicing. never received any.
3. Once you pay the money and sign the contract, you are given a slip and asked to stand outside near a gate. no information/assistance for atleast 3-4 hrs--- all they are doing during this time is fixing the number plates...
4. They made me stand outside for 4hrs just to fix the number plates and at the end the screws came off the front plate while driving.