Overall they are fairly reliable, and mostly did what they were asked without complaint - fairly flexible. However, for the price ($800+ / double the cost of many) they are not as GREAT as some people say :
1. They banged my trolley carelessly down the stairs, hitting it on each stair - instead of using their own
2. They taped up vintage cupboards that were already locked, damaging the paintwork
3. Even though I even created a clear furniture map for them, they put quite a few things in wrong place:
- even put the lounge on balcony BACKWARDS (as unconscious as point 2)
- put wardrobes in wrong places, necessitating me fixing by myself later
4. They complained they were hungry near the end of the work - well just ask for a break and stop the clock ! This just put pressure on me.
Co-operative but for the price, not too much care.