Developing an eyre of prosperity
Regional Development Australia - Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula (RDA WEP) is part of a national network of 55 regional development agencies which have been established as part of a national initiative in 2009. The benefits of the new regional framework strengthen the partnership between all three levels of government at local, state and federal. RDA WEP is an incorporated association that facilitates strategic economic and regional development initiatives across the entire region.
RDA WEP staff provide a vast range of services to the community, industry and business sectors, government and non-government agencies and other stakeholders.
- Regional Economic Development
- Business Advisory Services
- Employment & Skills Development Services
- Infrastructure Development
- Career Development Centre
- Whyalla Business Centre including venue hire and