Relax-the-Mind Sleep Therapy is a drug-free treatment for insomnia and similar sleeping disorders, which has been proven by scientific research to be as effective as sleeping pills
- suffer from insomnia or a similar sleeping disorder that stops you from getting the sleep that you need?
- struggle to fall asleep at night and/or struggle to go back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night?
- find that your mind is racing at a hundred miles an hour, when all you want is to fall asleep?
- worry about getting enough sleep, and about the ill effects the lack of sleep may have on your health?
- wish you could just get a good night's sleep, without taking sleeping pills or drinking alcohol before going to bed?
- feel uneasy about the possible side-effecs that sleep medication may have on you?
- wish there was a drug-free treatment, scientifically proven to be as effective as sleep medication?
Relax-the-Mind Sleep Therapy is a drug-free, holistic approach that integrates psychological therapies, sleep hygiene, behavioural interventions and mental relaxation, and is recommended both as a first-line and long-term solution to insomnia and other similar sleep problems.
Above and beyond targeting the acute sleep problem, Relax-the-Mind Sleep Therapy also addresses underlying factors that may have contributed to the development of the acute problem, and that potentially could cause these problems to recur.