Child & Adolescent Psychologists in Port Melbourne. Expert counselling, coaching and educational assessment services for school-age kids and their parents.
Does your child need help with any educational or personal challenges?
We can help with many different issues, including:
* Emotional issues - anxiety, depression, anger management, difficult behaviour, relaxation and stress management
* Thinking skills - critical thinking, problem analysis and creative solutions
* Study skills - techniques and strategies to improve learning and study effectiveness
* Learning difficulties - dyslexia and other specific learning problems
* Intellectual issues - assessing giftedness, applying for special needs funding or special consideration
* Social issues - friendship problems, bullying and relationship difficulties
* Asperger's Syndrome - assessment, diagnosis, and counselling for children and parents
Our highly qualified and experienced child psychologists specialise in Educational and Developmental Psychology and provide expert counselling, coaching and assessment services - tailored to your needs.
All of our psychologists are fully registered with the Psychology Board of Australia and Medicare Australia, and have a current Working With Children Check.