Excellence in skin cancer detection and prevention
Specialists in on-site skin cancer checks and sun safety education to organisations across all areas of Australia, Spotscreen are dedicated to helping leading companies optimise the health care of their employees.
Wherever you're located, Spotscreen can visit your workplace to provide convenient, state-of-the-art skin cancer checks for your employees. Working closely with clients in the corporate, mining, government and construction trade industries, Spotscreen know exactly what is required to deliver efficient and accurate skin cancer assessments with minimal disruption to your business.
Spotscreen on-site skin cancer clinics help;
- reduce your company's risk of liability related to workplace skin cancers
- provide an important way to improve or support high standard OHS practises
- minimise employee downtime through efficient on-site services
- educate your employees on the best methods of sun protection while at work
- offer an invaluable method of boosting employee morale and job satisfaction
- add value to your business with a Sun Protection Policy and risk assessment report
All patients are provided an on-the-spot report with the outcome of their consultation. In circumstances where an area of risk is identified patients will be provided with the appropriate information on what next steps to take of their treatment, this generally involves referring the participant back to their own Health Care Provider, or where necessary, organising a specialist consultation.
Skin cancer checks performed on-site by Spotscreen practitioners have been responsible for identifying thousands of skin cancers of which several were life threatening. This is why skin cancer checks are an important part of every organisations OHS program.
If you would like more information on how Spotscreen can help your company, contact us on (08) 9403 7474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.