SURGE Australia is Christian Based, not-for-profit charitable organisation, created to assist in developing long term sustainable infrastructure for the project/s in the rural community of Uganda, East Africa.
Our objectives are:
* To work with and empower HIV/AIDS affected Orphans in achieving their core needs by helping them learn to live with their illness or deal with the ramifications of their losses due to the illness.
* To work with and empower the children/families who are in desperate poverty in rural areas of Uganda by helping them develop long term sustainable living practices.
* Sponsorship of orphan/needy children in the poverty stricken rural areas of Uganda. Such monies will be predominantly used in the Child Development Program giving them the necessary skills so that they can become less reliant on sponsorship money and go on to contribute to the long term sustainability of their families and community.
* Supporting educational infrastructure in Uganda by providing funding to help develop schooling and access to schooling for the local community. Included will be assistance in the training of special aid teachers to facilitate the education of special needs children both now and in the future.
* Supporting physical and spiritual health of rural Ugandans by developing long term sustainable practices including viable water supply, animals, a medical clinic, medical materials, and the development, training and further education of children to become clinicians and to practice other useful vocations.
*Promoting the activities of SURGE Australia and the impact on the lives of Ugandans.
This organisation is bound by, but not limited to, the above stated objectives.
Check out our website.