I bought bag for my Macbook Air on January 23.
The next day, I got an email from Apple that my order will be shipped on January 25 by TNT.
On Monday morning (January 25), I got text from TNT that my parcel will be delivered that day and I need to be at home between 9am-5pm as a signature will be required. So I was waiting at home since then and suddenly got a text "The receiver was not available, please do an arrangement for re-delivery."
I was like what? I didn't hear any buzz or anything. How did they know I wasn't at home?
So I made an arrangement to do the re-delivery. And it's been scheduled to be delivered on January 30. But guess what, it happened again! They sent me text in the morning that they will deliver my order, and again they sent me text that I need to do the arrangement for re-delivery cause I was not available.
I called them after that, and kindly asked them to send my order back to Apple, so I just pick it up at store. They said,"we need to wait until 3 times. If you are unable to receive the order for the third times, then we'll send it back to Apple. Or you can pick it up at our depot." --- Oh so now I am the one who has the courier service company. Great.
On that call, I've arranged the re-delivery again, and kindly asked the girl to make a note to the driver that he needed to buzz my apartment, so I could go down to the lobby and pick the parcel up from them. TADAAA!! I got jackpot! It happened again for the third times! "TNT attempted delivery of your APPLE consignment xxxxx today. The receiver was not available."
I called Apple few days later, and I asked them whether my order has been returned to them or not (since it was the third times), and he said bla bla bla bla, we'll arrange the re-delivery to the other place, such as school or office. So I gave him my school address.
I was expected that I would get my order after that, apparently TNT didn't deliver it to my school, but they delivered it to my apartment.. again.. and its been signed by Joseph at 7.54 AM.
1. My apartment has a regulation not to receive anything from anyone
2. There is no Joseph working in my apartment
3. I've confirmed these two things on February 8, 2013 around 4-5 PM
And btw,I got all informations about TNT didnt deliver my parcel to my school from Apple Customer Service. Because when I called TNT to ask who the hell was Joseph, since there is no Joseph in my school and my school opens at 8 AM, they just said,"let us take a look and crosscheck where is your parcel going."
1. I called TNT, and was waiting for 35 mins to get an answer. I asked for the POD, the guy said they couldnt send it to my email, it can be sent only by FAX. When I was about to give the fax number to him, the call was ended.
2. I called them again, and was waiting for another 30 mins to get an answer. The other staff said,"oh yeah, just give me your email address, and I will send it to you."
1. This is the first time I know that all TNT drivers do not know how to buzz or maybe they dont even know that they need to buzz so people can meet them at the lobby and pick the parcel! Or maybe they expect us to wait at the lobby from 9 to 5 and wave our hands to them.
2. They are so not professional.