Royal National Park Eco-tours: Your beach and wilderness escape.
Understand the Real Down Under
Understand Down Under (UDU) invites you on a journey of discovery. Have fun while using all your senses to actively learn about:
- Plants & their traditional uses
- Australian & Aboriginal culture
- Local history & geology
- Australian birds & wildlife
Australias Oldest National Park
The Royal National Park is Sydneys hidden secret. Its renowned for its beautiful & diverse natural landscapes & its abundant wildlife.
- Closest-less than 1/3 the travel time- compared to other Sydney day tours
- Unspoilt- no crowds or concrete
- Beaches, coastal views, bush, & rainforest
1 Day Royal National Park Highlights
The UDU mini-bus will take you on a 1 day adventure with a great mix of active discovery & serene relaxation:
- Discovery Eco-walk- learn how to live in Australia's bushlands rainforest... find bush tucker & hear dreaming stories
- Throw Boomerangs & Spears, alongside the Hacking River
- Garie Beach- plenty of time to swim, play Ozzie beach games, relax or sunbake. For the more adventurous, climb to the cliff-top for a breathtaking panoramic view
- Relax over a delicious, uniquely Australian picnic lunch overlooking the Royal's many beaches
- Grand Pacific Drive- take time to see this incredible area, including the distinctive Sea Cliff Bridge.
- Afternoon Tea at the historic Stanwell Park, home to Lawrence Hargraves, Australia's pioneer of flight
- Depending on the day, experience a mix of other highlights, including Wattamolla, Bundeena & Audley
- Full day guided beach, bush & rainforest adventure
- Picnic lunch, snacks & special drinks
- All transport
- National Park fees
- 200% carbon offsetting
- Photo package
Pick ups at approx 7:30am from City, Circular Quay, Kings Cross & Sutherland, approximately 7:30 am, drop off at 6:30pm. Please call prior to departure for exact time sand locations.