Handyman ? Your professional master of all trades
We?ll direct you to your local handyman with a proven track record of fast and reliable work, as tested by locals in your area.
A handyman is perfect for small, domestic repairs and construction, a local handyman usually has a wealth of experience and knowledge across electrics, carpentry, roofing and building.
The handyman?s repertoire
Your local handyman should be able to help with:
- Hanging and fitting doors
- Building of sheds, cubbyhouses, jungle gyms, kennels
- General repairs and maintenance around the house
- Gutter inspection and cleaning
- Repairing decks and floors
- Maintaining and cleaning tiles
Essentially, the handyman is the knowledgeable professional who can help across a wide range of domestic chores and repairs without specialising in any one particular field.
Things outside the handyman?s realm
- Anything requiring a licenced electrician or plumber
- Installation of power points, switchboards and safety switches
- Laying pipes for gas, and gas connections
- Anything that violates a warranty
- White goods usually come with manufacturer?s warranties and a handyman can inadvertently violate that warranty if they attempt repairs
What if I?m not sure if they can do what I need them to do?
Pick up a phone and ask. It?s quick, it?s simple and it?s the only way you?ll know for sure whether your job is right for a handyman. Anyone who understands their business thoroughly will be able to tell you whether they can help and, if they can?t, direct you to a specialist in the necessary field. If you come across someone who isn?t helpful, help us and rate them and then call someone else a local has had better success with.