Think Crossfit is an excellent exercise program, though as I am 35 + I suffered too many injuries, no fault of Crossfit, just old injuries re-surfacing.
The team at Crossfit are great, and a lot of them incredibly inspiring. My only negative would be that it felt a bit clicky there... they seemed to prefer the more naturally athletic people .
bought an offer for $650 worth of laser for $99 via a group buying power website (deal board).
Great offer so what went wrong :
1) Took over 2 weeks to get through to Advanced Dermatology, they don't return calls or reply to emails. Its a matter of continually phoning until you get through to them.
2) After finally getting through to Advanced Dermatology they offer an appointment 3 months in advance, so a long wait.
3) One day prior to the appointment Advanced Dermatology phone to say that their laser machine needs repairing so can offer another appointment at a later date or a full refund.
4) Take the full refund, and then informed that the refund takes 7 days to process (on a credit card- it should be instantaneous) complain and ask them to expediate the refund.
5) More than 7 days later, still to receive refund... taking this matter up with my bank and reporting them and Deal Board to NSW Fair Trading.
Although I adore the frames they do, I have had issues with my orders on 2 seperate occasions.
At Christmas time, my order was misplaced, had to chase them after 4 weeks and then received the wrong order.. they did fix the problem though.
Then when I ordered again, they said 2 weeks, well 4 weeks later, I have not received my order again!!! Still chasing.
In summary, great product but shockingly bad service / fulfilment, such a pity!!!!