Removalists Brookvale, NSWMy experience with Sydney relocations was frustrating and added far more stress to an already difficult experience.
1. They came to check the volume of goods that had to be moved prior to the move and based on this sent a truck that was too small to move everything in one load and this then required another trip and a further 2 hours that we had to pay for.
2. Sydney relocations were aware that we had to be out of our house by 2pm as settlement was taking place at this time, they only started at 10am and did not have everything in the truck by 2pm which caused our settlement to be delayed and the buyers of our property to withhold $10 000 from the settlement amount.
3. They were scheduled to come on the day prior to the move to pack our goods in boxes and it was planned for them to arrive at 7.30, they eventually arrived at 11.30, this was incredibly frustrating as it threw out all of our plans for the day in terms of getting ready to move.
4. Their packing was incredibly inefficient and seemed to be directed towards using as many boxes as possible at $5 per box and the boxes had clearly been used a number of times before.
5. They packed a number of liquids lying down rather than standing up and this caused a number of leaks of both food stuffs and cleaning products.
Removalists Brookvale, NSWThey seemed cheap but they did not arrive on time, their packing was incredibly inefficient and there were a number of hidden costs. Very unpleasant and frustrating experience.
Removalists Brookvale, NSWI would strongly recommend not using Sydney Relocations. While they may sound competent initially and their prices might look reasonable they add hidden charges and take far longer than they should and you end up with a very expensive and frustrating experience.