Claiming your business listing on True Local is FREE!
Everyday our locals add their favourite businesses on True Local. Here’s how you can claim your business:
Benefits of claiming your business on True Local
- Customise your listing: Log-in to add or update your business’ contact details and opening hours, add images showcasing your products and services or add menus and deals anytime, anywhere. More information on your listing helps convert browsing customers into paying ones.
- Rank higher in search results: At True Local, business listings that provide a better experience for locals (i.e. listings with more information and photos) are prioritised in search results. This means standing out more amongst our 3 million monthly visitors.
- Receive notifications: Be notified when someone leaves a review on your listing. You’ll also have the opportunity to respond to reviewers and showcase your customer service skills.
How to claim your business on True Local
- Search for your business on True Local
2. Select your business from the search results
3. Click “Claim this business” on your business listing page
4. Follow the prompts to set up your account.
That’s all there is to it!
What if my business is already claimed on True Local?
If there’s a big dark blue tick next to the business name, it means someone is already managing your listing.
If you’re unsure of your login details or believe the listing is being managed by someone who is not from your business, please email email@example.com.