- Removal of all insulation types.
- Roof cavity vacuuming
- Ventilation Installation
- Insulation of Ceilings Floors and Walls
- Reflective radiant barriers of Ceilings Floors and Walls
Active Vac is a proud locally owned and operated business and we work hard to ensure to bring you a roof vacuuming and roof cavity cleaning solution that is second to none. Our customers love us for our friendly service, reliability and quality workmanship.
- Removal Service of all insulation types. We vacuum Cellulose Fibre or known as Loose fill or paper pulp - SMF or Fiberglass batts / Glasswool - Rockwool -Sheep's wool - Foam and Styrene.
- Vacuum Attic ceiling roof space. Improve the air quality with removal of lead dust, pest remains, poisons , asbestos particles and Heavy metals
- Ventilation Installation. Correct ventilation of a home's zones is critical to its efficiency
- Insulation services From Ceiling Batts to Reflective Radiant Barriers and Underfloor Insulation ...read more
My house was over 20 years old and the insulation was looking depleted, ratty and messy after multiple tradesmen had done work over the decades (not to mention the rodent leftovers). Last May, Active Vac came in removing everything, giving it a good vacuum out and then insulating with a new higher grade insulation. I can tell you, after experiencing a winter and summer (hottest on record), it has made a massive improvement to the comfort of our house and the energy bill reflects the upgrade in insulation quality being significanty lower. The team were exceptionally professional and the roof space looked like it was from a new house when they had finished. I couldn't recommend them highly enough and have passed their details onto a number of friends.
I have had Active Vac carry out the cleaning and installation of wool batts in my home and can only praise their work, as it was not an easy installation due to the ceiling height in the roof space.
The installers went to great lengths to look after all details, eg they made sure to protect the gutter edges with cloth so as not to scratch them, and did not break any tiles during the removal of the tiles from the roof to access the roof space.
It is the extra effort to look after these issues that are what set Active Vac above the other installers out there.
Michael R (Castle Cove NSW)
I was truly impressed with the professionalism of this business from the initial discussion; quotation and timing of the work which was completed with a competent, no-fuss approach. For a Sydney firm, Active Vac had a "local" feel inspiring total confidence which was not misplaced.