Call us today.
We are a family business not a franchise.
* Pre and Post wash brush.
* Warm or cool Hydro Bath with clean water for every dog in our water friendly and disinfected Hydro Bath. Our Hydrobath pulls out of our van and is put onto your property. This means your dog is not in confined space and is in its own environment where it is more relaxed.
* Your choice of shampoo and conditioner. Sensitive is available.
* Optional Extras : Flea treatment (optional but required if your dog has fleas).
* Our products are soap free, pH balanced, environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
* Chamois, towel and blow dry to remove excess water and loose hair.
* Then your dog is rewarded with a tasty treat (with owners permission).
No sedatives used on any dogs.
Discounts apply 2 or more dogs at the one location at the same time.
We no longer take full clip or shaving clients due to a time factor. Light trimming is available upon request at time of booking.
Prices vary depending on size of the dog, condition of the fur, amount of fur which affects the time required for a blow dry, fleas and your location. We are happy to give a rough estimate.
Payment is due on the day of your hydrobath via cash or our gift voucher. If you are paying via direct deposit the money needs to be in our account on the day.
Open : Monday to Saturday 8am to 5pm.
Closed : Sunday
We also sell a range of products including Furminators, some dog toys, gourmet dog treats (with no added sugar, salt, preservatives, colours or flavours making them a healthy alternative to traditional dogs treats) and gift certificates to any value or product.
We have a range of merchandise that we give away including Affordable Mobile Dog Wash Teddy Bears, Pens, Calendars, Mouse Pads, Tote Bags, Hats and more.
Each year we have lots of special offers and free competitions. See our facebook page or website for more ...read more
Dave just did a bath for our staffy, Dutch and we couldn't be happier. He's a rescue dog and I've had lot's of issues bathing him as he clearly never liked any water. However, Dave made it work effortlessly. This is more than just a wash for your pup as they will get a nice groom and a very warm gentle wash with top quality materials. Also, ask about the lamb treats as Dutch went crazy for them! Thanks a lot, Dave.
More than satisfied with Dave's service. Our 5 year old English Staffy doesn't like baths at the best of times and Dave's approach of relaxing our little guy before he started showed us that this guy has a great kind hearted work ethic. His friendly and down to earth nature was a welcome bonus to a job well done, turning our nuggety poo-bag into a warm shiny bag of oatmeal, and very reasonably priced too, we'll definitely be going back to Dave again.