Class format varies from week to week and may consist of circuit, interval, general, themed or a combination of these.
The classes can be varied to suit individual fitness goals.
Did you know???
- The water has properties such as resistance, hydrostatic pressure and buoyancy that make aqua aerobics different to exercising on land.
- The waterÃ¢??s resistance against your movements results in a higher workout intensity compared to land exercises.
- Aqua aerobics is high calorie burning during and after a workout.
- You can burn twice as many calories in the water than on the land given the same duration and intensity.
- The waterÃ¢??s buoyancy lowers the risk of stress-related injuries that some land exercises have.
- Builds strength, tones and improves flexibility
- Is an excellent cardio-respiratory
- Is great for weight loss / fat burning
- Is ideal for all fitness levels
Come and enjoy losing weight, getting fit and making friends with Aqua ...read more