What is Speed Networking? A more effective way to network. You meet someone new every 6 minutes. The time limit makes it ok to get straight to the point! We let everyone know when to change. This takes the stress out of introducing yourself and finishing the conversation.
This is both a small business and social networking group. For event details, FAQs, photos and videos, visit:
How It Works & Agenda
* General networking for 30 minutes. We have the entire first level to ourselves and you can use the magic social lubricant known as alcohol.
* Introduction & Quick Overview of Authentic Speed Networking.
* Speed Networking for 30 minutes (meet 5 new people)
* Find someone to Speed Network with - If you can't find a partner, one of our volunteers will help you.
* Start your 6 minute conversation
* You talk for 2 minutes - During this time the other person could ask you questions.
* The other person talks for 2 minutes - This ensures that each person gets time to speak.
* The next step - The last 2 minutes you both exchange details (optional) and plan the next action step. Eg. Email you tomorrow afternoon or meet for coffee on Thursday.
* Facilitator signifies to move on - Say goodbye and hello to someone new!
* 5 minute Speed Networking Tip - Now that you have some experience, we give you a tip to practice to make it even better.
* Speed Networking for 30 minutes (meet 5 more people)
* Thank you
* General Networking (optional) - Stay and chat to people you met on the night or meet new people.
* Authentic Speed Networking Finishes - You are glad you came because you had fun, met over 10 new people and you're excited to follow up with the new people you have met!
For event details, FAQs, photos and videos, visit: ...read more