10 REASONS TO CHOOSE AUTOBAHN !
1. Complimentary Wash, Vacuum and smelly tree with every service!
2. Lifetime Workmanship Warranty!
3. Only use Castrol oils and Ryco filters that will NOT void your new warranty!
4. Minimum 12 months Warranty on all parts installed by Autobahn!
5. Fully Government Licensed Workshops and technicians for total peace of mind!
6. Free local client pick up and drop off service for your convenience.
7. All work only undertaken upon approval: 'Autobahn's price never exceeds the Quote!'
8. Each location individually owned and operated, so you're dealing with the owner who actually appreciates your business!
9. Environmentally Conscious Service Centres, environmentally friendly disposal of all waste!
10. Modern and Clean workshops with the latest diagnostic and service equipment!
Autobahn Mechanical & Electrical Services offers a fantastic range of services for your vehicle:
Mechanical repairs to all makes and models
Engine tune-up and services
Engine management diagnostics
Fuel injection services
Brake system repairs and diagnostics
Air conditioning service and repairs
Radiator and cooling system service and repairs
Suspension, steering and shock absorber repairs
General electrical, alternator and starter motor repairs
Exhaust system / muffler replacement
Pre-Purchase Vehicle inspections
Automatic transmission, gearbox service and repairs
4WD(Four Wheel Drive) Service and repairs
BOOK ONLINE ...read more
- View more (40)
- Licensed Vehicle Tester
- Factory Authorised
- View more (1)
- Cooling System Flushing
- Disc Machining
- Airbag Maintenance
- Engine Rebuilding
- View more (37)
- Gift Vouchers
- Light Truck
- View more (4)
- Castrol engine oil
- wiper blades and other sorts of oil.
Customer service is zero, talks down to people, not inviting and makes you feel little.... very rude, what a shame! Losing customers not even over mechanical issues... went to Autobahn in Rockingham and totally different, happy, respectful, and awesome customer service
Hi, I just had a major service done on my Dmax today and one few months ago on the same car. I also take my wife's car and mum's car here aswell. I could not find any room for improvement but all I can say is that they do good business and friendly staff. The service is A class.I highly recommend this place to everyone.
So i went to 4 local mechanics for quotes.
They all told me the problem, although the prices were very different.
However trying to get a quote out of Autobahn (Kwinana) was impossible.
He wanted $95 just to put my car on the hoist, before giving me a quote.
I have used Autobahn in Spearwood before, and they have been great, this manager is terrible.#reviewtowin
We are sorry to hear you have had difficulties ascertaining a quotation for your vehicle.
At Autobahn, all our stores will do free assessment/quote, but, if a vehicle presents with an oil leak or such, quite often it will require a degrease or other work to determine the actual fault - that will be at the customers cost once authorised by the customer.
We appreciate your feedback and will use the information to further improve our servicesâ?¦
Sorry Autobahn if you missed my comment of "3 other mechanics were able to diagnose, and give a quote without putting my car on the hoist" no degreaser no price to do this. Autobahn wanted $95 to tell me what they told me, for free.
I had my car repaired by another local mechanic, and he was fantastic.