Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
The motel was dirty, cobwebs on the lights, dead bugs on the bench under and around the TV, the water drink container in the fridge had a layer of dirt on it so it obviously had not been changed in some time, the shower was impossible to regulate ranging from scolding to freezing cold, mould around the roof, dish washing detergent in a spring valley juice bottle that our 3 year old thought was a drink. Menu prices changed daily as well as other extra charges for having a 3 year old child.The reception upon arrival at that the place smelled bad. Curtains falling down and wouldn't close properly. Extremely old dated furnishings that were falling apart. Disgusting sky light filled with dead bugs. only 3 channels on the old television. The bathroom window was just put in the wall and there was no skirting's around it ...very unprofessional. The Spa pump is in the vanity right next to the spa and was deafening while trying to have a spa. There was a big gapread more