Using the Ballet Barre and Resistance Bands Barre Attack integrates the fundamentals of Pilates with cardio, core work, functional exercises and dance, creating a total body workout.
By becoming a certified Barre Attack Instructor you will:
- Build on your existing skills and start teaching straight away
- Attract a new client base and excite your existing clients
- Refresh and expand your business
- Learn multiple class formats and receive repertoire updates
- Enjoy local Australian support including marketing and PR
- Receive a detailed manual and DVD
- Pay no licencing or other ongoing fees; and
- Become more versatile and valuable, meaning your studio can generate more income.
The Barre Attack course is taught over two days. Each exercise is demonstrated, discussed and practiced. How to teach, technical points to watch, including cueing, will be covered for each exercise.
This course also covers Barre Attack class design and structure in which we discuss programming dependent on class length and student requirements.
We have structured the training to give you an opportunity to satisfy all requirements for certification during the weekend or to rapidly become certified soon after the ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.