SIDS and Kids Northern Territory are a not for profit organisation providing infant safe sleeping education and bereavement support services to families who have experienced the death of their baby or child regardless of the cause (from conception to under 18 years of age).
SIDS and Kids Northern Territory Services include:
* Infant Safe Sleeping to new and expectant mothers, health care professionals, carers and the community.
* Infant Safe Sleeping brochures are available upon request along with information on safe wrapping and tummy time.
* visit www.sidsandkids.org for downloadable information on our education services.
* our bereavement support service includes face to face counselling, support groups, workshops and a 24 hour bereavement support line 0448 849 234
* SIDS and Kids NT host reflection and remembrance events throughout the year and also produce quarterly newsletters for bereaved families and the community. Please email Darwin@sidsandkids.org if you would like to be added to the mailing list.
* We are always looking for volunteers to assist with fundraising events, our Red Nose campaign and those who would like to support bereaved ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.