Bowette provides natural drug free techniques and alternative therapies developed here in Australia. These special therapies include Emmett Technique and Bowen Therapy. In addition to Remedial Massage and an electronic device called ENAR therapy.
Sue is a practicing soft tissue therapist since 2007 and continues lecturing publicly whilst running a private practice in Kurwongbah.
Sue sees a wide range of clients from:
- athletes at different professional levels and dancers;
- new born to great grandparents,
- tradies to professional drivers,
- overworked office workers to people recovering from strokes,
- post-surgery assistance, along with people with persistent conditions which need regular support to maintain quality of life.
As a Professional Health Carer offering a range of effective drug free treatments Sue will always strive to provide the best care possible, though will not hesitate to refer a client if she believes your complaint needs to be examined in another medical field.
By doing this Sue has assisted regular clients:
- to save a leg that otherwise would have been amputated due to bone infection, Sue noticed slight discolouration under the skin and informed the client to get it seen to ASAP, this resulted in saving the foot too.
- due to Sue's observant eye and concern for their wellbeing, the client was advised to go to a skin specialist regarding an observed change in their mole.
- encouraged a person to go directly to doctor for further test - end result - early diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis - ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
Both myself and my husband have seen Sue, I have had great relief from a sprained ankle enabling me to walk again after just one treatment and my husband has had his back and neck tweaked with great relief to his headache. Its a shame we have moved away as we would continue to see her for relief from any aches and pains.