Burnett Medical Centre is a family medical practice providing quality care.
We are one of the oldest medical centres in Bundaberg.
There are six doctors working here with two being female doctors.
Our services include:
- Minor surgery including skin cancers;
- Preventative health checks;
- Practice Nurse services ;
- Home visits (within 10km of clinic) & Nursing Home care;
- Private hospital in-patient treatment.
Consultations by appointment:
Monday to Friday: 8.00am-6.00pm
To make an appointment please phone 4151 2608 or fax 41512600.
You may tell the receptionist if the appointment is for a special reason e.g. Pap smear, ear syringing, drivers or work medical, insurance or Centrelink forms. Longer appointments are available for complex medical problems.
Please refer to our web page - ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.