Burt & Hanke Legal is a firm of Albury solicitors, lawyers and conveyancers. The Firm is an incorporated legal practice, which commenced business on 29 September 2014.
Based on the border of New South Wales and Victoria, Burt & Hanke Legal is located in the heart of the Albury Central Business District.
The Directors of the Firm, Matthew Burt and Jason Hanke, have a wealth of experience across a broad range of legal matters, including:
- Criminal Law;
- Sale of Business;
- Wills & Estates;
- Traffic Offences;
- Powers of Attorney;
- Debt Collection;
- Civil Disputes;
- Business Law;
- Trusts; and
- Estate Planning.
The Firm accepts instructions in New South Wales, Victorian and Federal jurisdictions.
Burt & Hanke Legal prides itself on delivering cost and time efficient services to its clients, with a focus on practical legal solutions.
Burt & Hanke Legal also consider client care and service of the utmost importance. Below is our promise to you:
- A legal practitioner director of the Firm will have the care and conduct of your matter, from start to finish. You will not have any dealings with a receptionist, legal assistant or paralegal.
- Your telephone voicemail messages will be returned on the day they were made. We will endeavour to return your telephone calls within two hours, if practicable.
- Your email correspondence will be responded to within twenty four hours of our receipt.
- We offer flexible appointments, including outside normal business hours, on weekends and public holidays.
- You will be treated with respect, dignity and ...read more