Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
There is not one thing that I can recommend about this business on any level however I can recommend you do the following:
* get a written itemised quote detailing all products & materials that will be used.
* make sure of the exact type of work that will be carried out.
* take before photos (include internal springs & webbing, padding, foam etc)
* take measurements especially if it is possible to reduce the size & shape.
* make enquiries directly with the fabric supplier regarding ongoing availability of your chosen fabric.
* get a firm start & finish date.
* visit the showroom regularly through the process.
* inspect the workmanship thoroughly upon delivery.
This may help to avoid the devastating & heartbreaking result that I experienced. Good luck.