5 Smart Reasons Why You Should Choose Carite Auto Repairs for your next car service or repair...
1. No Risk - We Fix Your Car Right or We Fix It For FREE!
2. No Stress - Unrivaled 2 year Unlimited Kilometer Warranty on Parts and Labour. Double any other auto repair shop on the Sunshine Coast.
3. No Trouble - Only Certified Quality Parts Used to ensure your manufacturers warranty is maintained and you enjoy trouble free motoring for longer.
4. Save $$$ - Same Premium Warranty Safe Service as the dealerships but up to 47% cheaper.
5. Free - Courtesy Cars or convenient drop off/pick up service so that your never inconvenienced.
PLUS... All new customers get $50 off any car service or repair.
Bonus... Free Mini Detail With Every Service!
We service and repair all makes, all models,
of cars quickly, efficiently, and affordably, guaranteed!
* Logbook Servicing - Only certified quality parts used to protect Your Manufacturers Warranty
* Fixed Price Servicing - Best Value Car Service on the Sunshine Coast
* All Mechanical Service & Repairs
* Car Air Conditioning Repairs and Servicing
* Auto Electrical Installation & Repairs
* Breakdown & Diagnostic Experts
* Brake Repairs and Servicing - Disc and Drum Machining, Bendix Brake Pads, Drum brake Overhauls.
* Clutch Replacements - We use and recommend quality Exedy clutch kits.
* Steering & Suspension Repairs & Modification - Lift Kits, Lowering, Extra Load suspension, Towing Kits, Poly Air Springs and more.
* Radiator Replacement, Water Pumps, Cooling System Flushing & Repairs
* Batteries - We stock quality Super Start car batteries, 30 month Warranty
* Starter Motor & Alternator repairs and replacement
* Automatic Transmission Service and Flushing
* Manual Gearbox & Diff Repairs
* Safety Certificates (Roadworthy Certificates)
Our New Modern State Of The Art Workshop is Located in Main Drive ...read more
I recently had my car serviced at Carite Auto Repairs and I cannot recommend them enough! They were friendly, super helpful and explained things clearly to me. Being a girl I usually feel mechanics speak jibberish to me but I managed to understand the way they explained things & didn't make me feel stupid. I dropped my car off and was chauffeured to the shopping centre and back while they serviced my little Hyundai. I was amazed at the price as it was alot cheaper than I usually pay for a service - I had issues with my car before the service but everything has ran smoothly since. Will definitely be back!
- Reversing Sensors
- Diagnostic Checks
- View more (45)
- Light Truck
- View more (2)
- View more (34)
- Licensed Vehicle Tester
- Factory Authorised
- View more (1)
- View more (4)
I was on holidays in Mooloolaba and had a problem with my old Volvo. My car door release mechanism broke as we got out of the car on arrival here. I called Matt and he said "bring it down and we'll tae a look, should be something we can fix but if we need any parts we can order them in for you". They were flexible with an appointment and were able to solve the issue readily and at an extremely reasonable price. It would appear there is no job too big or too small for these guys. They were friendly and very helpful with a minimum of fuss. What an great business with people who know how to help when you need them! Great job guys - totally awesome!! Would recommend very highly. No job to big or too small.
After recently purchasing a new (diesel) car, the Mrs decided to fill it with unleaded. And as I work Fifo, I couldn't do anything about it where I was, at work. After a recommendation from a trusted mate, I gave Boz at Carite a call. He had a towtruck there within an hour and fixed that same day! Very good prices, and highly trusted!
My clutch in my small truck went on a Thursday morning, although trucks aren't Boz's usual forte, he had it pulled apart the same day ready for when the new clutch arrived the following morning. By Friday afternoon my truck was on the road again, in my business down time costs money, and Carite kept that down to an absolute minimum. Boz went well above and beyond what most mechanics would do these days. I can't speak highly enough of his service.
I had trouble with my hilux running roughly and not starting. I called carite to ask if someone could come out instead of just taking the job he went through what the problem was and suggested things that I could do to fix it myself after trying a few of the suggestions that were not the problem he didn't stop helping he kept giving me suggestions and the next one worked and my hilux is running like a dream. He was always polite and really new his stuff and didn't charge me a thing for his advice. I will be taking all my cars to him from now on as it is hard to find a mechanic these days that are willing to do what he did. Thanks for your help I would have been stuffed otherwise.