Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
Years back I was unfortunate to be bitten by a very dangerous spider on Christmas day. I was so ill I was delirious. Vomiting uncontrollably. It is all like a bad dream now. Dr. Carr-Boyd came to my house and sat with me for several hours. Giving me a needle to stop the vomiting, he then had to wait too make sure it worked before he could give me anything for the bite itself to counteract the poison. He then waited even longer until I settled. I remember very little of this. My husband told me the next day. I have the greatest respect for Dr. Carr-Boyd and would call him anytime. I do not know of any doctors that would put in the effort and time on Christmas day. Thanks Dr. Carr-Boyd. I owe you and never got to thank you and that is why I am writing this review.