Come and meet us at Centennial Health Club at Fox Studios described by Men's Health Magazine as "Raising the Bar" for Sydney gyms and that it is time to "forget soulless gym chains and get real results at Centennial Health Club, where it's all about variety and personalised service".
Why? Because Centennial Health Club offers:
* A specially crafted designer space where you will actually want to workout!
* Top of the line cardio suite, free weights and strength machines
* Huge range of new and exciting fitness classes (have you heard of Kangoo, Off The Wall, Foxy Fit?)
* Yoga and Pilates (but with our special twist)
* We ensure all classes are fun small groups and included in your membership, no extra costs
* Relax and drop your kids into our free creche/child minding where their safety and fun is our top priority
* Never get bored with our multi-discipline training such as TRX Frames, Urban Fitness Racks, Sprint Track and Climbing Wall
* Sydney's finest results orientated personal trainers
* Free parking minutes from the gym (and loads of it)
* Creche Facilities
* Fully flexible membership options with no hidden nasty surprises
So drop into the club today for your FREE 3-day trial ...read more
- Mums & Infants Workouts
- Fitness Programs
- Nutrition Programs
- Weight Loss Program
- One-on-One Personal Training
- Lunch Time
- Late Morning
- Early Morning
- All Cards Accepted
Best boutique gym in the Eastern Suburbs with some of the best trainers in the business. The classes are set to challenge you and are small group sizes so you get the attention that you need and so you can progress properly. Morgan, the manager, and Andrew the owner, are just the nicest people always keen to find out how you are going. Sarah in the creche is also fabulous with my kids. Highly recommend this place!
Great gym. I have really enjoyed my time here. The coaches are great and friendly. And all the equipment is in great condition. Fully recommend it to anyone wanting a great place to work out
Thank you, Sean, for your kind words. We really appreciate it :)
How good is this space? Highest of ceilings and drenched in natural light, this club has an awesome feel and vibe. I love the variety and energy of classes and the coaches and staff are all super friendly. I took up personal training services to speed up my results and learn as much as I could and I couple that with attending at least 3 classes weekly. Best part is the classes are included in the membership cost and they are well planned out. 2 hours free parking is a huge bonus too!! LOve this gym!!
I have lived all over the world and this is the first gym to offer a complimentary movement assessment when joining. The coach I saw outlined the issues with my posture and directed me towards the best classes and types of exercises I should do to help achieve my goals. The front of house staff are very pleasant and not "salesy" at all. This is friendly and welcoming environment and there is definitely a community feel amongst members. They offer workshops and seminars to educate you on the best way to promote healthy living and take care of your body. The free parking and creche are a huge plus as well! I would absolutely recommend Centennial - this is a Health Club, not just a gym.