What does a child restraint fitter do?
As a Type 1 Accredited Child Car restraint fitter who is registered with WALGA Roadwise, we are trained;
1. To assess you current system within your vehicle and re-install if necessary.
2. We can check your anchorage system, install new anchorage bolts and refer you to Registered Accredited Type 2 fitters for new anchorage systems within Compliance.
3. We teach parents and/or caregivers as to how they themselves can do any future fittings.
4. We assess your current child car restraints and can advise you as the what restraints are on the market that are suitable for your child.
5. We make sure the restraint is fault free and destroy correctly any restraints that do not meet the Australian Standards
6. We work along side other business for example child minding centres, playgroups, daycares and before /after school and holiday/vacation care programs. Assessing the current restraint system in place for accreditation of the centre.
7. We write a report in triplicate for yourself or your business. This report is in triplicate for a few reasons. One copy is for you to keep, One copy is for myself as a fitter and the last copy is sent through Walga ...read more
- Gift Vouchers
- View more (3)
Opening Hours Detail
- By Appointment (Only)
- Appointments Available
- Flexible Hours by Appointment
- Open Public Holidays
- Contact 24 hours
- Times Vary - call for details