Chin Communications started as a Chinese translating and interpreting company in 1992 and has transformed into an in-house, full-service communications studio and critical link for businesses and governments engaging with China and the Chinese community here in Australia.
It is one of the most trusted Chinese communication specialists in Australia, and is at the table for many significant events in the Chinese space.
1. Translation services for:
- All marketing & PR materials, product manuals, press releases, etc.
- Legal documents and contracts, IP and trademarks, etc.
- Business procedures including HR, operational, financial, etc.
- Specialised contents including investment, trade, science, arts, agriculture, maritime, mining, sport
- All types of presentations including keynote speeches, blogs, articles, powerpoint presentations, videos, podcasts, etc.
2. Interpreting Services for:
- Events, keynotes, conferences, government & trade delegations, legal, etc.
- In person interpreting
- Remote interpreting
3. In-China Marketing, Social Media and Branding Services
- Design the right visual identity
- Developing and implementing social media plans and activities
- Graphic design, typesetting
- Video production, subtitling, voice over
4.Language and Intercultural Consulting Services
- Cultural insights, advice and guidance in how to navigate other language, cultures, communities and cultures
- Developing the right communication strategy and messages for the right situations
- Developing China Market Communication Strategies
- Recruitment and testing services for Chinese markets
5. Introductions and Networks
- Facilitate introductions and meetings with individuals and Chinese networks
- Coaching on how to effectively engage with China markets
- Event partnerships and support, including delegates, staging, language, sponsorships
- Asia Gateway ...read more
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL POSTED BY BUSINESS
Cameron Hill and Gareth Simpson, Advisers to Trade Minister, April 2014
A True Professional
"Charles is a true professional and gentleman. I have been telling all my friends that we had the privilege of working with Australias finest interpreter"; and "He was brilliant from the start right through, he dealt with us with classic grace and style, professional to the last."
Recently I needed a simple translation into Vietnamese for a banner stand. What I didn't expect was the level of service from Kate at Chin Communications. From my initial contact she was professional and courteous, only too willing to help. She made me feel like I was talking to a long lost friend and her follow up to check if we wanted to use the service and to see if we were happy with the final product continued to impress me.read more