- KTM & Kawasaki Motorcycles - broad range of associated products & services, shop online or in store.
- KTM & Kawasaki Factory Trained Mechanics On-Site
- Off road
Financing is a great way to keep your hard earned cash for other things, with easy repayments to suit your budget & lifestyle.
At Coastal Motorcycle Centre, we have a range of bikes to suit your budget, with a minimum loan value of $3,000.
The loan term (between 1 and 5 years) and whether the bike is registered or unregistered can all be set by you.
Loan Options range from personal or business finance. We have a range of lenders to choose from as well.
- KTM powerparts
- KTM powerwear
- Bike accessories
- Bike spares
- Riding gear
- Gopro cameras & accessories
- Deft family gloves
- Tyres & tubes, as well as Kawasaki genuine parts and ...read more
- KTM & Kawasaki Motorcycles - broad range of associated products & services
- shop online or in store. Variety of used motorbikes also available.
I went to Coastal Motorcycle Centre looking for parts for my partners Kawasaki. They had all the parts I needed in stock and ready to go. The staff were highly knowledgeable and got me sorted right away. Would highly recommend this store to all my friends and family and anyone looking for parts.
Ok, where to Start.
I went in to Coastal Motorcycles on Wednesday 5th November to enquire about a rear sprocket for my Kawasaki Motorbike, I wanted to know what was the best sprocket for my bike as I do a lot of freeway riding. I was speaking with with a staff there and staff said that it would be fine to run a 38 tooth sprocket on the rear, I have a 46 at the moment but they assured me it would be OK. I went into Coastal Motorcycles Today Wednesday 12th November nice and early to get my new sprocket, when I arrived I spoke to a gentleman downstairs said I was booked in at 8:30. The staff asked me to follow them upstairs and when checkingread more