Here at CrossFit South West Bunbury Georgina and Joel are dedicated and passionate about helping you achieve your goals.
CrossFit has so many components, you will never get bored. Fitness to a CrossFitter means to be as ready and capable as possible to conquer any challenge that life and sport throws at you. This means to be competent in the ten physical elements that CrossFit trains.
1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance
2. Stamina 3. Strength 4. Flexibility 5. Power 6. Speed
7. Coordination 8. Agility 9. Balance 10. Accuracy.
We draw on individual sports for their precision and technique and train the ten physical elements through:
- Olympic Weightlifting - Powerlifting - Gymnastics
- Body Weight Calisthenics - Interval training - Many different assistant exercises - High intensity workouts and Plyometrics.
We use rings, ropes, pull up bars, medicine balls, kettle bells, Rowers, plyometric boxes, sandbags, barbells and bumper plates.
CrossFit is for anyone and everyone. The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience.
You do not have to be fit to start ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.