HAIR BEAUTY SPA
Deja Vu would like to introduce you to a whole new experience of hair & beauty designed for men & women. People looking for quality hair, beauty and spa services all in one beautiful salon.
Our objective is to provide only the highest quality one on one professional services including exclusive products from Australian made Waterlily Botanical skin and body care to the luxurious Pier Auge French range, hair products. All products used professionally and available to purchase.
Services include ~
* Beauty treatments:
- Express Spa Facial
- Signature Purifying/Hydrating Botanical Facial
- Anti-Ageing Eye Treatment
- Waterlily Infusion Serum Facial
- Clarifying Back Treatment
- Pier Auge Luxurious French Facials
- Express Hibiscus Skin Boost
- Collagen Boost & Vitamin C Facial
- Divine Fundamental Triple Action Hydration Treatment
- Skin Juice Clycolic Peel
- Vanilla Bean Creme Body Polish Treatment with Massage
- Pink Frangipani Salt Glow with Massage
- Spiced Chai Tisane Body Wrap Treatment
- Princess Royal Body Wrap Treatment
- Morroccan Rose Hand Treatment
- Ultimate Barefoot Indulgence
- Aroma therapy
- Deep tissue
- Cold / hot stone
* Gel / Acrylic Nails
* Spray Tanning
* Professional makeup for special occassions
Contact us for all your wedding needs ~ including hair, makeup, nails and beauty treatments for the whole bridal party. ...read more
- All Cards Accepted
- Hairdressing Beauty/Spa Treatments Massage Waxing Gel/Acrylic Nails Manicure Pedicure Spray Tanning Professional makeup for special occassions
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.
had my nails done here. AWFUL ! My nails had run, the application of the acylic was weak. When I went back only a day later to have them fixed staff was really rude, made it all out to be my fault. Staff pointed out that nails do run from time to time. I get my nails all the time, I think I know when a technician had done a good job or an appauling job. In this case, staff did an appauling job. Have other services there, they are okay. Some staff although friendly could be more polished.
I had a Microdermabrasion and the most beautiful Facial (which was 1/2 price with the Micro) 2 weeks ago, all while receiving a glorious massage, in this amazing massage chair!!! (it massagesyour entire body, head to feet). The treatment was glorious, I felt very pampered. The beauty therapist was very professional and warm/friendly. I left feeling very relaxed and my skin glowing. I definately recommend Deja Vu!!!