Denton Engineering & Hydraulics provides quality breakdown engineering services to the mining, defense, industrial, agricultural, material handling and transport sectors in the Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Central Coast areas.
Our team of experienced tradesman have more than 100 years combined engineering knowledge and know how to ensure quality workmanship delivering quality goods.
Our fully equipped workshop offers:
- Thermal Arc Metal Spraying
- Lathes (manual & CNC):- Maximum turning capacity 1600dia. X 5000mm
- Large Horizontal Boring - 125mm Spindle; 1200 x 1400 Table
- Large Vertical Boring - 1600mm table, 1250mm under the bridge
- In-house Line Boring
- Bed Mill - Table Travel 5300 mm Vertical Travel 1500 mm
- Universal & CNC Milling Machines - 1200 x 300 Table; 1600 x 400 Table
- Hydraulic Cylinder Stripping Bench - 90,000 Ft Lb Torque
- Hydraulic Test Bench - 3,500psi capabilities
- Cylinder Hone - 380mm x 6m
- Shaper, 15 inch stroke for internal keyways, splines & dovetails
- Radial Arm Drills
- 220 tonne press (325 x 1500mm throat)
- SubArc, MIG, TIG & stick welding capabilities
- Sand Blasting & Spray painting facilities
- 5 & 20 Tonne Demag overhead cranes
- 3, 5 and 10 tonne forklifts
24/7 Breakdown Service
Prompt service at competitive rates
Pickup and delivery if ...read more
We at Westrac have been working closely with Denton Engineering for about six years in that time we have seen their company and workforce grow to what it is today. I personally have found their work to be of a high standard and they constantly change their workload to meet ours. It is a credit to Ian, Michelle, Craig, Mark and all the staff at Dentons, and I will continue to send our work to them in the coming years. David Saunders WesTrac Pty Ltd Hydraulics Team Leader Thornton CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL POSTED BY BUSINESS ________________________________________
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL POSTED BY BUSINESS
Ian & Michelle Denton have been doing our engineering work at CHEP Newcastle for about 9 years, when they started their own business at Thornton. Denton Engineering & Hydraulics always delivers a quality product at a reasonable price with a turn around to suit our production base pallet business requirements.
Over this period Ian has had some challenging items that he has had to manufacture and under some severe time constraints, especially when most of the equipment has no drawings.
I have been involved with Ian & Michelle for the last 9 years and would highly recommend Denton Engineering & Hydraulics.
Service Centre Manager Newcastle Operations