Dr Mak is a consultant geriatrician, general physician and rehabilitation physician, providing medical direction of multidisciplinary rehabilitation and acute medical services within and outside of hospitals.
This often requires close liaison between the referring doctor, allied health professionals and Dr Mak to ensure optimum medical care.
Dr Mak's Services
1. Inpatient consultation services (hospitals)
2. Outpatient consultation services (home visits, clinic consultation rooms)
3. Community education (patient, GP & specialist talks)
4. Medicolegal reporting.
Dr Mak specialises and has active interests in the following clinical conditions (including):
1) Preventative Medicine (How to live longer and happier?).
2) Rehabilitation of the Older Person, after physical deterioration (deconditioning) due to any medical or surgical illness
3) Hip / Pelvic Fracture Rehabilitation.
4) Osteoporosis and other fractures
5) Neurological rehabilitation (e.g. stroke, post neurosurgery)
6) Orthopaedic rehabilitation (e.g. after joint replacement surgery for knees, hips, shoulders, and fractures, joint fusion surgery, and common spinal surgeries).
7) Musculoskeletal rehabilitation for conditions not requiring surgery, such as sprains, strains, minor/moderate injury.
8) Conservative management of Spinal Pain (back, neck).
9) Injury rehabilitation, such as work injuries, or other accidents.
10) Chronic Pain Syndromes.
11) Cardiac and Respiratory Rehabilitation.
12) ...read more
Have a picture to share?
Upload it to help other users learn more about this business.