Drummoyne Optometry is one of Sydney’s most experienced independent optometry practices and a member of the ProVision network of Australian independent optometrists. Located at Drummoyne in Sydney’s inner west, we have been caring for the eye health of the local community for over 30 years – but people come to us from all over Sydney and beyond. Why?
• We put YOUR eyecare needs first – we’re independent and it’s all about YOU!
• We pride ourselves on affordable fees for every eye test and follow up treatment, with on the spot Medicare claiming and HICAPS electronic private health fund claiming.
• We offer sports eyewear solutions like durable sports glasses and contact lenses for sportspeople young and old, amateur and professional
• We have a great range of local and international eyewear from budget No Gap packages through to designer frames, kids’ glasses and prescription sunglasses
• We fit & supply contact lenses and offer online ordering from us with free delivery
• We fit, measure and supply dental and surgical loupes
• And last but definitely not least – we’re a friendly, caring practice and our customer service is ...read more