Large 200sqm dance floor.
Equipped with full length mirrors, Ballet Barres' and Lockers for the students belongings.
To develop and engage our students through dance is a wonderful experience we thoroughly enjoy. We believe dance is a hidden language of the soul.
What will EDS offer you as a dancer?
- Provide students a fun and safe environment to:
- Improve self-confidence and self worth
- Build trusting relationships with fellow students and
teaching staff and;
- Engage in more physical activity through dance to
promote a healthy lifestyle
- Provide students with an insight to safe dance practice
- Provide dance tuition over one night for our students
currently in secondary school, especially VCE year
levels,allowing them to also focus on the importance of their school studies
- Treat each student equally, in regards to; age, gender, ability and cultural background
- Competition work for those interested
- Student teaching opportunities for Senior and Intermediate students
- Appropriate class sizes and age group variations allowing more one-on-one time
- Allow students time to choreograph own routines to expand their knowledge and experience
Singing lessons available - private tuition.
Private lessons in dance also ...read more
- Children's Birthday Parties Salsa Latin Jazz Ballet Tap Contemporary Hiphop Breakdance Huge 200sqm dance floor
After many issues at a previous local dance school i was looking around to find a new school for my daughter. She had been invited to a birthday party at Electrix and she loved it. We took her there to try out and she absolutely loved it and wanted to join. The teachers are very caring compassionate ladies who make everyone of all ages feel very welcome and part of the Electrix family. My daughter has not been happier and has now got a renewed love and passion for dancing thanks to the support and encouragement of the teachers. They have taken her to levels she has never been and they continue to acknowledge her achievements and ability.
This is a very family orientated dance school which no clicks amongst different groups or parents, unlike other local schools. Everyone gets a go. Noread more
After attending many dance studios for myself and my 3 daughters. I have found Electrix Dance Studio to be the most professional, friendly and beneficial studio to date! The staff and teachers are very friendly, caring, committed and talented people. I would recommend this studio to Absolutely everybody i know, and my family will stay with Electrix for many years to come!!!!!!
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL POSTED BY BUSINESS
What an awesome dance studio, yes you will always get someone who does not like it but I have been there from the start, you could not ask for a better group of teachers and commitment to your children where they learn in a positive environment. What an a concert last night and the girls and boys were so fantastic, and well trained in there routine, with quick changes and all. Well done Electrix
Well two days ago I was looking for somewhere to learn to dance and came across a website for this local dance studio - (actually found it first on Truelocal).
Emailed, got a reply soon after and thought, yep, I'm goin to do it - finally.
Soooo...... tonight I did my first beginners Latin dance class at a studio called Electrix Dance Studio in Miller Street in Epping. I was very nervous (as I am shy) but everyone was friendly and I actually didn't want to stop when the hour was over.
I had an absolute ball. I laughed heaps, yet still learnt more than I thought I would - (I don't have a good memory so thought I wouldn't grasp it)
Teachers name was Josh - very friendly guy and a very very talented dancer.
Thank you Josh and I look forward to next Monday night.