Elite Podiatry is an advanced and reputable Podiatry Clinic specialising in Sports, General, Diabetic and Paediatric Podiatry.
We offer services including...
* Trigger Point Therapy
* Custom & Temporary Foot Orthoses
* Heel pain, Arch pain, Ball-of-the-foot pain, Ankle pain, Shin splints, Knee pain, Hip & Lower Back pain
* Digital deformities
* Diabetes -- Also have bulk billing available for all patients referred via an Enhanced Primary Care Plan through their GP
* Muscle Energy Techniques (MET's)
* Pelvic Examination
* Corns & Callus
* Ingrown Toenails & Toenail Surgery
** Bulk Billing Available (through referral from your GP for a EPC's & TCA's only)
** DVA / Vetran Affair's Available
** Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) & Team Care Arrrangement (TCA) Plans accepted and Bulk ...read more
- Orthotics and insoles Synxsole Acupuncture Dry Needling Trigger Point Therapy Joint Mobilisation and Manipulations Muscle Energy Techniques Sports Podiatry Custom Orthotics Paediatrics and Diabetes Elite Podiatry Insoles and Orthoses Dry Needling Trigger Point Therapy Acupuncture
In just 2 visit Marie has done wonders for my 4yr old son, he is walking better and no longer waking up at night screaming with pains to his knee, calf and legs. Marie's professional knowledge and friendly nature with kids made it breeze for my son to attend the clinic.
You don't realise how much you need something until you finally get it. I've had shin and leg problems for many years. Seeing them has made a profound improvement to all my excercising. I average running 35km a week and I am now experiencing the full benefits of having orthotics! I just can't imagine my training without them and only wish I had seen them sooner!
Their enthusiasm is matched only by their dedication and attention to detail!
I am incredibly grateful for all of their time and assistance.
I smashed my heel 5 months ago and before seeing marie 6 weeks ago I could barely walk due to excessive pain, now I'm standing up straighter, I can walk properly and I'm comfortable. Marie is a positive lady and is grateful to all her customers and isn't driven by profit but by helping people. Thx Marie
I run (80-100km/week). I came in to see Marie after trying to manage heel pain for over a year through rest and icing. After finally deciding to see someone my only regret is that I didn't see Marie sooner.
Marie was very professional and knowledgeable.
When I was explaining my history and events leading up to my current predicament she was 100% focused, not checking her watch, thinking about another patient etc
Lastly she was able to manage my foot and heel issues back to complete health without me having to drop my mileage.
I would recommend Marie Ishak (Lewis) to anyone who is concerned about any foot issues.