Podiatrist is an Allied/Medical Health Professionals who is had an expertise knowledge and experience and Qualified training in dealing will all sort of foot and ankle problems.
Sore; Painful and Achy foot?- Why not get it checked & assessed by a fully qualified Podiatrist?
A Podiatrist can Assess, Advice, Recommends Treatment and Management, Diagnose your lower extremities and Foot& Ankle problems:
- General Foot and Ankle Pains
- Ingrown toe nails and Warts (surgical & non-surgical)
- Fungal nail and skin infections
- Human body Biomechanics; ie whole body alignments
- Foot lumps and bumps; ie bunions, ganglionic cysts
- General Routine Foot care and check: ie Corns & Calluses& blisters
- Analysing Gait and Running issues â?? Sport injuries, over used muscles.
- Acupunture (Traditional and Dry-Needling)
- Diabetic Assessments
- Prescriptions and OTC orthotics
- Child and Elderly Foot Problems
- Foot Mobilisation and Trigger points treatments
Of course, there are many problems with your feet that can be causing a problem that we havenâ??t listed, so if you are concerned, then Make An Appointment Now!!!
You donâ??t need a referral from a GP and your podiatrist will write to your medical practitioner with any issues that require attention.
Podiatrists can also conduct foot health checks for diabetics, which every diabetic should have at least once a year to make sure their feet are in optimum health.
Why not book an appointment today?
(Bulk-billings and On-site Private Health funds Rebates available to those eligible ...read more
James is easy going and professional with lots of knowledge and skills to offer.
Appointment is made with no hassle and within short waiting period.
James's knowledge, communication and professionalism have made the experience a pleasant one.
Thank you for your superb service! My feet feel better now!