Our team of qualified, experienced & passionate plumbers are ready to provide you with an honest, reliable & high quality service.
We specialise in all general domestic, residential and commercial plumbing & gas fitting. Anything from renovations to restaurants, schools, new homes and all maintenance in between.
What Expert Plumbing can do for you:
- Clean, repair and replace gutters, down pipes and roofs
- Service, repair and replace hot water units
- Service, repair and replace gas heaters, ovens and cooktops
- Emergency plumbing including water leaks, burst pipes and gas repairs
- Inspect plumbing on your behalf before purchasing a new property
- Advising on green and eco-friendly plumbing alternatives
- Irrigation installation and maintenance
- Hydrants and hose reels installation and maintenance
- Installation, testing, certification and repair of backflow prevention devices
- and much more!
Why choose Expert Plumbing:
- Emergency after hours service
- Environmentally friendly specialists
- Fully insured and compliant work
- No job too big or too small
- Free no obligation quotes
- VBA Licence: 50967
At Expert Plumbing and Gas Services, we love what we do and enjoy the feeling of having a satisfied customer. We use the highest quality products and fittings so the work we do is reliable and long lasting with a full warranty.
We understand that your time is precious, so we ensure we communicate honestly with you and we show up on time, every time. Most importantly, we will give you exceptional service at a great ...read more
- Leaks & Flooding
- View more (7)
Opening Hours Detail
- Open 24hrs / 7 Days
- Open Public Holidays
- Contact 24 hours
- Flexible Hours by Appointment
- Direct Deposit
I decided to use expert plumbing based off the glowing reviews here. I was quoted $80/hr to fix a leak. Leigh and his apprentice Chris showed up on time and we're professional. Chris did the repair while Leigh held the ladder and supervised, work was completed within an hour. However, when it came time to pay, Leigh charged $160 for one hour labour, he said it was 2 people at $80/hr! I mentioned this was not the price quoted over the phone, and how can you charge $80 to hold a ladder for 10minutes and for the customer to pay for you to train a new team member?! His dishonesty was very disappointing, despite job done right. I believe the integrity of a company is paramount and will not recommend expert plumbing.
Sorry to hear you were disappointed. However, I do believe it was a matter of you not understanding the rates I quoted rather than my dishonesty. I quoted you $88 per hour, per plumber, as I always quote. We charge on "man hours", as per the industry standard. This job required 2 plumbers to complete as Chris (who isn't an apprentice, but a fully qualified plumber) needed to use a jackhammer approximately 5 meters up a ladder to gain access to repair the leak. Also the ladder was footed on wet bricks which can be very slippery and defiantly needed a second person holding the ladder. I did also, after you complained, drop the price of the job due to the confusion and we shook hands upon completion. I always pride myself on running an honest company.
So great to find a tradie who turns up on time for a quote, gave a great price and turned on time (even 10mins early) on the day. 1st time! Will use no-one but leigh from now on. Great guy, was very flexible with turning off my water which was great. Perfect job.
Call him now!