local, reliable and honest.
If you have a problem, we will find it and fix it!
We are a local business that do all types of Electrical work all over Western Sydney, some of our services include:
- Units, Shops & Office fit outs
- Data installs
- Commercial work,new build homes and granny flats.
- We also do extensions & renovations
- Switchboard upgrades & safety switches
- Fans installation.
- Power points, 3 phase circuits/outlets, data points, TV points
- Lighting: outdoor, energy Efficient led lighting, sensor lighting
- Phone lines, smoke alarms, oven replacements, cook top replacement,
- Cameras,tv antennas installations and repairs and automation.
- Security solutions, testing and tagging
- Installation of all electrical appliances including fridge, oven, cooktop, stove, dishwasher.
Only the best alarms and camera systems used.
We cover all of Western Sydney areas.
Here at Flash Electrical, no job is too big or too small. We are happy to investigate, repair or replace any of your electrical jobs or emergencies or even just to get some expert advice. Get a fixed price before any works is started, so there are no hidden extras or surprises.
All our staff are highly skilled technicians delivering a high standard of workmanship, excellent communication skills and good work ethics. They are always polite and always well presented.
We are fully licensed and insured electricians at Flash electrical and are committed to providing quality workmanship and value for money with pensioner discounts available.
Lic no: 241252C.
Call today for a free quote and free advice from James.
some of the many areas we cover:
Penrith, South Penrith, Jamisontown, Glenmore Park, Orchard Hills, Emu Plains, Kingswood, St Marys, Regentville, Emu Heights, Cambridge Gardens, Cambridge Park, Cranebrook, Werrington Downs, Claremont Meadows, Werrington, Ropes ...read more
- Power Points
- Fault Finding
- Burglar Alarms
- View more (26)
Opening Hours Detail
- Contact 24 hours
- Flexible Hours by Appointment
- Appointments Available
- View more (1)
Fantastic and great customer service, James was timely, efficient and very professional. His advise was second to none as his care and knowpedge lead me to changing the design of my kitchen and bathroom with lighting I would never have even thought of! Thank you James, my house looks spectacular!
James from Flash electrical is fantastic. He came fret hours to install my Mums oven to make it easier, was very reasonably priced and ALWAYS pleasant and polite and considerate. So much so we used him for work as well and she knows we have customers come in he came outside office hours so as not to impact the business. Couldn't recommend him more highly and will call him again without hesitation.